Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Feedback

Just a quick one to comment on some feedback I have received about my blog and blogging in general.

Are you people nuts?! I'm doing this to stop me turning up to work one day with an AK-47 and venting my anger and frustrations our on Telecom's moronic account managers. Or from waltzing into Auckland City Council HQ and punching old Dick in the face for being such a twat(Actually a punch in the face might improve him. I say "might", no promises). Or maybe even taking a road trip to Welly to visit Aunty Helen and giving her a brief lesson on why she isn't the Queen of NZ, or President of NZ, or the Right Honorable Dictator of NZ, even though she might think that she is.

Maybe I'm the one that's nuts......

So anyway.......this is more about writing about world affairs, commenting on life, discussing stupid ideas, ruminating about ludicrous decisions, and such like. This is not about keeping you entertained dear reader. I'm sorry. I will try and write in a reasonably entertaining way, but I can't be all things to everybody now, can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home