Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yes, I'm a redneck.

Well, that's not entirely true.

But I can't help thinking that we should kick these Zimbabwean overstayers out of the country. If we could find them of course.

Somehow we let these disease riddled refugees into the wilds of NZ without any controls or tabs on them. Now they have disappeared and we are quite happy to sit back and say "Ok, so you've got AIDS. No problem. Turn yourselves in and we will grant you residency and you can stay here and leach off our health system."

What a joke. If we could find them, why don't we just put them back on the boat they arrived in and send them packing? Why is it our responsibility to look after a bunch of people who are basically seeking so called refuge in our country, but fail to take the necessary steps to ensure their safety and the safety of those they come in contact with?

Just call me Billy Bob, pass me my shotgun and can of Bud, and I'll sort out the problem for ya. Yee-Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home