Monday, February 19, 2007

Inspired? Kind of.

I was reading an article in today's NZ Herald about a Richard McManus and his blog Read/Write Web and it inspired me to polish this blog up a bit and add a few things, like the Technorati links to the left.

Nothing to fancy but hopefully I can add some more soon. Once I get my head around some of the more intricate aspects of html and blogging etc.

I'm not suggesting I could possibly ever make any money blogging. Ha. Like that would happen. But it did get me thinking that maybe I should put a bit more effort in. And maybe that might mean my blog might go up the rankings a bit. That's my first goal anyway.

For that to happen, some people would need to start reading it though, and that hasn't really happened much yet. Apart from friends and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home